ANGEL FITZPATRICK, M.A., M.S.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST
Results-Driven Communicator Effectively Developing Campaigns to Positively Impact Profitability and Growth
Communications specialist with the know-how to identify, create, engage and foster relationships to achieve mutually beneficial goals. Professional background comprises extensive experience developing communications campaigns in multiple industries for clients across the globe.
Project | Organizational Management Content Planning | Digital Media Marketing
Verbal | Written Communications Skills Blogs | Press Releases
Team Development | Leadership
Account | Relationship Management
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY, Remote, 2016-Present
Marketing Communications Adjunct Instructor
Combine real-world marketing and communications experience with a passion for education to engage and motivate students in an online classroom setting. Recognized as an excellent communicator and inspirational instructor.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments and papers, providing quality feedback to guide student learning and success.
- Participate in professional development to enhance teaching skills.
- Maintain discipline knowledge by participating in marketing and communications professional courses.
COMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANT, Dallas, 2012-Present
Works independently and with an entrepreneurial attitude to conceptualize, organize and implement communications strategies for multiple clients across the globe. Communications campaign elements include:
- Increasing brand awareness and brand engagement by collaboratively working with clients to develop short- and long-term communications goals.
- Reporting on the progress of clients using a variety of digital and market research tools.
- Generating engaging and creative content for clients of all levels to help them achieve their goals and foster retention.
EDUCATION FIRST, Cambridge, MA, 2014-2015
English Language Teacher
Successfully completed one-year teaching contract providing excellent customer service working independently in a virtual setting to administer group and private online English education lessons.
- Provided positive and supportive one-on-one private English communication lessons to international business clients from companies such as Bosch-Germany, Pepsi-Russia and HDI-Brazil.
- Planned, evaluated and revised curricula according to each student’s level and English communications goals.
- Achieved 75% student retention rate.
BFG COMMUNICATIONS, New York, 2010-2011
Field Operations Manager
Negotiated and managed event marketing sponsorship opportunities, music and sports tours, and amphitheater partnerships, including NASCAR, Live Nation and music festivals, while working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment to achieve budget targets with strong attention to detail and integrity of the brand.
- Successfully completed one-year experiential marketing contract tour for Fortune 500 company.
- Collaborated with production director to approve contracts, including sponsorships, partnerships, events, venues, vendor relationships and talent bookings, finalized multi-region event planning elements and created and managed grassroots marketing campaign tactics.
- On-site management of tour events, branding elements, recruiting and training tour staff, security and talent.
TRAVELERS INSURANCE, Richardson, TX, 2007-2010
Multi-Region Insurance Adjuster
Investigated, analyzed, confirmed coverage and determined the extent of liability for multi-line claims, including workers’ compensation, liability and property, in order to maximize savings and mitigate losses.
- Reviewed and interpreted legal opinions and expert reports and negotiated settlements up to $100,000.
- Collaborated with medical professionals and other experts to complete claims investigations.
- Participated in Emergency Response Team (ERT) program and investigated residential property claims after Hurricane Ike, providing excellent customer service to clients in order to foster relationships and customer retention.
MS, Integrated Marketing Communications – 2015
WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY, Morgantown, WV
MA, Organizational Leadership
GONZAGA UNIVERSITY, Spokane, WA
BA, Theater Arts, Communications
ROCKFORD UNIVERSITY, Rockford, IL